What would it mean for you as a leader, if you had the capability, the will and the confidence to deal with any challenge that comes your way?
This program could be the game changer for your career progression, job satisfaction and, ultimately, your financial security.
I've taken my 30+ years of practical leadership experience and created this program based on my tried and tested strategies; The 7 Pillars of High Performance Leadership unlock the secrets of exceptional leadership.
I left my role as CEO of a multi-billion dollar business because I want to improve the quality of leaders globally - starting with you.
Leadership Beyond the Theory is Your CEO Mentor's flagship 7-week leadership program, designed to produce confident leaders who stand out from the pack.
The program is built upon Marty's 7 Pillars of High Performance Leadership, and is delivered through a series of short interactive video-based lessons, each week a different module challenging your thinking and behaviours.
The concepts are deceptively simple, but incredibly powerful, driven from the experience of a successful CEO.
Each lesson delivers practical insights that will unlock your potential and exponentially increase your leadership effectiveness.
From here, the results flow, and so do the rewards.
Our 97% student completion rate demonstrates both the value and the manageability of this 7-week program.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, LUTHERAN EDUCATION QUEENSLAND
HEAD OF LIDDELL POWER STATION, AGL ENERGY
MANAGING CONSULTANT (PUBLIC RELATIONS), GROUND
ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER FOR OPERATIONAL CAPABILITY, FIRE AND RESCUE NSW
DIRECTOR, SECUREWORKS SECURITY CENTER OF EXCELLENCE ROMANIA
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, LUTHERAN EDUCATION QLD
PROJECT MINE GEOLOGIST, NORTHERN STAR RESOURCES
HIGH PERFORMANCE CULTURE AND LEADERSHIP PROFESSIONAL
DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (REAL ESTATE), AURIZON
MANAGER OF STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT, CITEC
- How to get the most out of this program
- A message from Marty
- Before we begin
- Introduction to Deliver Value
- How to define value
- Extra Resource: The Four Key Value Questions
- Activity Vs. Value
- Extra Resource: Driving Value, Not Just Activity
- Simplicity and Focus
- Extra Resource: The Six Rules for Simplicity and Focus
- Better, Faster, Cheaper
- Extra Resource: Creating a Continuous Improvement Culture
- Building it into your team's DNA
- Extra Resource: Sample Performance Standard
- A quick note on the reflection questions...
- Weekly Reflection Questions
- So, what did you learn in Module 1?
- Module 1 Webinar REPLAY
- Introduction to Handle Conflict
- The #1 Career Killer
- Extra Resource: Daily Reflection Questions
- Winning Trust
- Extra Resource: Things that create trust
- The Psychology of Feedback
- Extra Resource: The 5 Lenses of Feedback
- Difficult Conversations
- Extra Resource: Elements of a great feedback conversation
- Extra Resource: Sample feedback conversation script
- Extra Resource: Feedback conversation review template
- Conflict in Negotiations
- Extra Resource: Replacing negative emotions with curiosity
- Weekly Reflection Questions
- So, what did you learn in Module 2?
- Module 2 Webinar Link
- Introduction to Build Resilience
- What is Resilience?
- Extra Resource: Increasing your 'Apparent IQ'
- Identifying a Problem
- Extra Resource: Reflection after stress and adversity
- Control, Influence, and the Cold Hard Facts
- Extra Resource: Control, Influence, and the Cold Hard Facts Worksheet
- Developing Perspective
- Extra Resource: Questions to develop perspective
- Grace Under Pressure
- Extra Resource: Some useful links
- Weekly Reflection Questions
- So, what did you learn in Module 3?
- Module 3 Webinar Link
- Introduction to Work at Level
- The Job at Every Level is Different
- Becoming a Professional Leader
- Leave a Level, Leave a Comfort Zone
- Don't Dip Down
- Be Promotable
- Introduction to Master Ambiguity
- The Job of a Leader
- The Dark Side of Ambiguity
- No Regrets Moves
- Using Ambiguity to Your Advantage
- Communicating Through Ambiguity
- Weekly Reflection Questions
- Introduction to Drive Accountability
- Your Success Depends on This
- One Head to Pat, One Ass to Kick
- The Role of Empowerment
- Accountability in Matrix Organisations
- Avoiding Micromanagement
- Eat Your Own Dog Food
- Introduction to Make Great Decisions
- What Makes a Great Decision?
- Speed or Accuracy?
- What's Real, and What's Just Noise?
- Getting the Most From Your People
- Communicating a Major Decision
- July Creating a High Performance Culture Webinar
Identify and stop non-value adding activities, providing strategies to deliver value both personally and through your team
Become a master at handling conflict by learning Marty's tried and tested methods, enabling you to confidently and comfortably have tough conversations when they inevitably present themselves
Build resilience using Marty's strategies to develop perspective, and learn how to acquire 'grace under pressure'
Transition from a technical role to a leadership role with confidence, helping you work your way through the challenges of leaving your comfort zone and making you the most promotable person in the office
Learn to use ambiguity to your advantage, while giving you the confidence to chart a course through ambiguity with ‘no regrets moves’
Empower your people in even the most complex of organisations through clear accountability, and eliminate micromanagement to enable them to perform at their best
Make decisions with confidence by using Marty’s strategies that keep your organisation moving forward and completely avoid analysis paralysis
Learn how to get the most from your people in decision making, and how to communicate major decisions
Strategising with confidence
Martin Bishop, Chief Operating Officer
Luke Schoff, Principal
Gavin Brady, Executive General Manager
Real, No BS Insights
Seth Rodgers, GM Strategic Projects
Owen Hanson, Project Manager and Business Consultant
Shane Royle, General Manager
From university drop out to CEO of a multi-billion dollar business, Marty forged a successful 30+ year career working for a range of blue-chip companies across multiple industries. He demonstrated career agility before it was trendy, holding senior executive roles in Sales and Marketing, Finance, Strategy, and IT.
Best known as the CEO who turned around CS Energy, he led his team to implement sustainable culture change, driving earnings growth from $18m to $441m, a compound annual growth rate of 125%.
Marty has stepped out of his corporate CEO role to focus on his passion project, Your CEO Mentor, where his purpose is to improve the quality of leaders globally. A strong believer in the adage that "leadership drives culture; culture drives performance", Marty is committed to helping organisations deliver real value uplift through improving leadership capability, and unlocking the latent potential of the workforce.
A life-long learner with insatiable curiosity, Marty holds an MBA from the QUT Graduate School of Business, and is a graduate of Harvard Business School's Advanced Management Program.
How long will it take me to complete the program?
A new module will be released each week for 7 weeks, after which you will have access to the entire program, for life.
How much does the program cost?
The investment for Leadership Beyond the Theory (tax deductible of course) is $2,250+GST AUD. If this only brought your next promotion 12 months closer, it could be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars to you!
Can I go on a payment plan?
Yes. You can pay the whole cost up front (and save a few hundred dollars), or you can go on a 3 or 6 month payment plan. We want to make this program as economically viable as possible.
Do you have a money back guarantee?
Yes. We believe so strongly that you will benefit from this content, that we offer a 100% money back guarantee. You can find more info on that at www.yourceomentor.com/moneybackguarantee
Will I have direct access to Marty?
Absolutely. Each week Marty will run a weekly Q&A session via video conference. We'll run different sessions depending on your time zone, which you'll become aware of in the first week of the program. While these sessions aren't compulsory, we highly recommend that you take advantage of this opportunity. It will give you a chance to ask Marty questions about that week's module, and gain any clarity you need to start implementing.
Why is this program different from any other?
We think our students outline this pretty well in their case studies which you can find at www.yourceomentor.com/casestudies, but we think that this program is unique because it is taught by a successful CEO who has already walked the path. Marty's '7 Pillars of High Performance Leadership' distills his 30+ years of leadership success into a proven, practical roadmap. It simplifies complex leadership concepts, and gives you the tools to actually implement change.
Can I share my login?
No. Whereas it is physically possible to share your login, this would be the same as ‘pirating’ any content (such as movies and music). We know that you are leaders with high integrity, and we trust you to respect this.
What will I receive upon completion of the program?
You will receive a Leadership Beyond the Theory certificate that outlines the modules you have completed.